LEGAL Notice and general conditions of use of the website
Compliance with Law 34/2002 on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we provide the identification data:
- Company name: Sun and Beach 2000, SA
- Commercial name: Apartamentos la seine
- CIF: A 29021649
- Address: C/Jaén, 1 29640-Fuengiroa (Málaga-ESPAÑA)
- Phone: (+ 34) 952 47 53 54
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.jabega.com
- Company registration: Registration in the Málaga Mercantile registry, Hoja MA-5632, Volu Men 1217, folio 64
- Registration number in the Tourism registry: 037273 with date 15.09.1978
The website www.jabega.com (hereinafter, the “website “) is owned by Sun and Beach 2000, SA. (hereinafter, Apartamentos la Jabega) and its purpose is to disseminate and provide accommodation services. We provide this document to comply with the obligations established in law 34/2002, services of the information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), and to inform about the general conditions of the use of the Web site.
We also warn you that special conditions can sometimes be established for the
The use of content and/or specific services on the website, the use of such content or services implies acceptance of the particular conditions specified therein.
RESPONSIBILITY OF APARTAMENTOS LA JÁBEGA AND FORCE MAJEURE
From Apartamentos La Jábega we can interrupt the service or immediately resolve the relationship with the user if we detect that the use of the website or any of the services offered in the same
are contrary to these General Conditions of Use.
We have reviewed and tested this Website to work properly. In principle, we can guarantee the correct operation 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, we do not rule out the possibility of force majeure or fortuitous events that make it impossible to access the same. Therefore, we do not guarantee continued access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are beyond our control.
We are not responsible for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses derived from the use of the Website. We will only be responsible for eliminating, as soon as possible, the contents that can be
generate such damages, as long as this is notified.
In particular, we will not be responsible for the damages that could be derived, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone faults, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system, motivated by deficiencies, overloads and errors in telecommunication lines and networks, or for any other cause to our control.
- Illegitimate intromissions through the use of malign programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Website.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it.
- Social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the Government.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
As a user, you commit to:
– Make an appropriate and lawful use of the Website, as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the legislation applicable at all times, to the General Conditions of Use of the Website, to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order.
– Provide truthful information when completing the forms with your personal data contained in the Website and to keep them updated at all times so that it responds to your real situation.
You will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate statements made and the damages that we cause us or Third Parties for the information provided.
Likewise, you must abstain from making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Website and / or the contents, with illicit ends or effects, prohibited in these Conditions of Use, harmful to rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overburden, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
If negligently or intentionally breach any of the obligations set forth herein General Conditions of Use, you must answer for all the damages and losses that of said Non-compliance could be derived for us.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties whose contents are not We can have control, so we can not assume any responsibility towards them. Throughout
In case, we will proceed to the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website and of any content that could contravene national or international legislation, morals or public order, putting knowledge of the competent authorities the content in question.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The Website, including, but not limited to, its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, designs, logos, text and / or graphics are property La Jábega Apartments or, where appropriate, we have a license or authorization from the authors. EveryoneThe contents of the Website are duly protected by the property regulations intellectual and industrial, as well as inscribed in the corresponding public records.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in any case our prior written authorization.
Any unauthorized use will be considered a serious breach of property rights intellectual or industrial of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics external to Apartamentos La Jábega and that may appear in theWebsite, belong to their respective owners, being themselves responsible for any possible controversy that could arise with respect to them.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of property rights intellectual or industrial, as well as on any of the contents of the Website, you can send an email electronic to firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration, suspension and termination and jurisdiction
The provision of the service of this web site and the other services have in principle a duration Indefinite. However, in Apartamentos La Seine we will be able to terminate or suspend any Of the services offered, proceeding to communicate it when possible.
The present general conditions of use, as well as the use of the Web site, will be governed by the legislation Spanish. Any controversy will be resolved before the courts and tribunals of the city of Malaga.
In the event that any stipulation of these general conditions of use will result unenforceable or invalid under the applicable law or as a result of a court ruling orSuch unenforceability or nullity will not make the present general conditions of useare unenforceable or null and void as a whole. In such cases, we will proceed to modify or replace Of that stipulation by another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieve the objective and pretension reflected in the original stipulation.